Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My bestie bro-sam n beng

This two guys could be my bestie  bro ever in my life
--> samuel and c.beng
Kinda felt angry ,sad and worries
once i get to know they leave out from Malaysia
went to Australia

They didn't inform any one of us ><
about the reason why they went to Australia
i was worrying for one week
i keep asking them
but they kept it as secret

i felt so up sad on the spot!!!
we are bestie weyy..

My heart was never pain like such feeling><
they leave without telling
arr.... kinda feel like a knife chop into heart
blood bleeding

Finally... they did give a call for me just know
and told me all these things was happen.
i get clear everything in the call finally.

Ummm...
i was cries like no body while hear their sound.
kinda feel comfort once get to know they was safe
><
my bros was leave me for 4751.42km!!!
arggg... so lonely T.T

although we cant meet up for a long period time
but i will always in urs heart!!

 my bros..
 take care

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Littl3 pArt of p.sEEn . Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver