Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

 8/8/2012
should be a good day..  unfortunately.. there was a bad day for me
why...
is that the relationship between me and foo wal lun kinda like An Axe To Grind\

This for the second time he smash the ball on me 
First time was broke my hairband and my head getting swollen 
LEFT SIDE of my eye 
Second time .... eye swollen and with black green >< aoww..
Pain like hell ..



don cries..


but yet...Under the weather: ..too pain .. 
i keep crying when i face to Yan in home 
Calling mum and darren, told about my ill... 
non stop crying ... 
i loss control 






the bad yan and mum and theng keep  laughing when saw my pic >< 



 CRY CRY CRYYYYY... >< 
End up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Littl3 pArt of p.sEEn . Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver