Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Epic day 2

Early in the morning .. brust up after woke up... asked my sis to snap a photo on me Immediately 
 Aowww.... it seem like  Get Down to Brass Tacks ><  

from green color.. turned into purple .. 

EPIC 2 
This is snap before i went to study room to have a small group revision with my buddies.. i keep urut my eye in order to let it recover back.. i gonna meet all people tomorrow..  it absolutely looks like a PANDA >< keep massage my eye... 
 freaking pain 


all people around me keep looking at me while im walking.. Housemate was curious about me .. why kena handam she said.. 

Somore... polis asked ..WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU, KENA HANDAM?? oh my godness.. cepat pigi hospital.. i tau u tahan lama nak nangis ><  pigi pigi ................



and now...boil an egg to massage.. people said that egg may 消肿,  is that the egg can absort the 淤血.. absolutely WRONG...

the function of the boil egg , is to reduce swollen since heat can reduce the 淤血 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Littl3 pArt of p.sEEn . Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver