Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

First paper in last semester

11th of August 2012
 Today was my first paper in final exam ...
 my feeling in freaking like get punch since i answer wrong about the question

the factor of response the affective
 i was wrote about the see and hear ..
supposing is feeling .. aow....

i do sincere hope that ms winny will give good pity marks to me
since i trying to write ><
wwuwuwuw..

Before i realized that my answer was wrong..
 i feel like satisfied to my performance on today...

 i DID it,,,,,,,,,,,,,


but after few minutes.. double check for the answer 

  this is what my expression after noted ><

ILLS... wuwuwuwuw...i don want.. i don want lose 16marks..
every marks is very important in my exam paper in this semester

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Littl3 pArt of p.sEEn . Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver