Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mood down

I am damn damn damn stupid in this family..
Yes.. i WEIRD in MAT;Hematic..
at least i did try my best score AN As in SPM
Yesterday mum said why i didn't know anythings in account ? did u took this subject in form 5
Hey, mother, Form 5 things is just a basic things , sommore , i was 3 years does not touch any things abouo t account
Let me go please

Last day, Palace Rose's uncle asked about my future..
i was worrying my future ,, what wil be the next step..

Be honest to said.. i believed in 2012 will be end world
did i suck !!
how if that is nothing happen...
i just trying to escape...
aow...
i know this is a funny reason

Hewit said that i not 生性..
don have plan ><
ya.. i admit about that ><

People all busy working
and i? just lepak here and there
i did plan to work in genting ..
but ..
keep the word "but " in my mind
why but??
but about what ?
i don't know what the "but" is

I keep worring..
but worring nothing ...
just keep things but no action

Stupid kuan pooi seen ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Littl3 pArt of p.sEEn . Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver