Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last day in my Diploma

Aoww.... excited , happy and miss!!! contradict's mind ..

kinda feel like want to have photo shooting with my classmate At The Drop Of A Hat (do something immediately) since today is our last day... 





Would you want to Back To Square One: ?? umm.. no.. i like it so much.. don want to go back .. i did satisfied with my life . just hope that time can pass slowly in order to let us have ore time to spend together.. I knew that 3 years consider as long time.. but why today realize that is short time  for me .  


See.. this is human being 


 People don like to precious somethings that they having.. once it getting left or lost.. only precious 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Littl3 pArt of p.sEEn . Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver