Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

His drawing ....................

I was so surprising when he pass mea book of pictures....
i NEVER thought he knew drawing skill
since his writting abusolutely weird (honestly to said)
I was shock..
when i looking for all those pictures








A lady was missing someone .. it should be couple looking for sunset ..;p  it will more better


i am so sorry for that..
u are a newer to me start from today.. 
u surprising me ..my dear... 


and one things.. he was a althelic in primary school..
he get a lot metal ... 




He will going to leave me sooner..
he said wanna work out on oversea, since Malaysia cannot sacrified himself due to the salart low><
which mean that we will be more far distance ><
i felt sad when he told me about that
i ask him
DID U THINK about me,.. does not u worry that i get another boy or u find another girl more closer with u

a lot of things i worries><
but i cant be self-fish...
distruct his future....

it coul be a good things since he have his thinking and planing.
maybe ... i not belong to him as well in future..
i wish he will not leave me lar  ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Littl3 pArt of p.sEEn . Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver